DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hqn2j/malignant_glioma) has announced the addition of the "Malignant Glioma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Malignant Glioma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Malignant Glioma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Malignant Glioma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Malignant Glioma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
- Cytomedix, Inc.
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- EirGen Pharma Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hqn2j/malignant_glioma