DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9wz59/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive LED Lighting Technology Trend and Market Forecast (2012 - 2020)" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the automotive LED lighting industry as well as market trends from 2012 to 2020 and technical backgrounds. This report is expected to be a useful guideline for both incumbent LED lighting and auto parts companies and start-ups considering a market entry.
Recently auto makers have been adopting various LED lighting systems that can combine up-to-date functions with aesthetic factors. Although LED lamps that have been applied to high-end car models such as Audi and BMW so far, they are rapidly making inroads into lower-end models as well. Especially, as DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) are made compulsory in Europe from 2011, the automotive LED market is growing rapidly.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Automotive Lighting Overview
- Automotive Lighting Type
- History in Automotive Lighting Industry
2. Automotive LED Lighting Technology
- Automotive LED Lighting Technology Development Trend
- Automotive LED Lighting Technology Overview
- Automotive LED Lighting Issue
- Automotive LED Lighting Certification Criteria and Reliability Evaluation Method
3. Automotive LED Lighting Market forecast (2012 - 2020)
- Global LED Market Trend and Forecast
- Automotive LED Lighting Market Trend (2012 - 2020)
4. Trend in Major Automotive LED Lighting Companies
- Koito Manufacturing
- Stanley Electronic
- Automotive Lighting
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9wz59/global_automotive