DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mw9xl/upstream_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Upstream Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q1 2014" report to their offering.
Upstream Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q1 2014 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the upstream segment in Q1 2014.
The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Summary of upstream oil and gas deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Upstream Oil and Gas, Global, Deals Summary
3 Upstream Oil and Gas, Global, Deals Summary by Type
4 Upstream Oil and Gas, Global, Acquisitions and Asset Transaction Multiples, Q1 2013 to Q1 2014
5 Further Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mw9xl/upstream_oil_and