DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8g9smr/us_medical) has announced the addition of the "US Medical Imaging Market Report, 2006 - 2019" report to their offering.
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for US medical imaging devices market and its product categories. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
- It covers important categories such as CT systems, mammography systems, MRI systems, nuclear imaging, ultrasound systems and X-ray systems.
- Market size in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market share (%) of companies is covered at sector and category level for 2013.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2006 - 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison - Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2006 to 2013 and 2013 to 2019.
Recent Events and Developments
- Medical Imaging Market Segmentation
- CT Systems
- Single Slice CT
- Multi Slice CT
- Mammography Systems
- Film Screen Mammography Systems
- Full-Field Digital Mammography Systems
- MRI Systems
- Closed MRI Systems
- Open MRI Systems
- Nuclear Imaging
- Gamma Camera
- Ultrasound Systems
- Stand Alone Systems (B/W)
- Stand Alone B/W Ultrasound System
- Stand Alone Color Doppler Ultrasound System
- Portable Systems (B/W)
- Portable B/W Ultrasound System
- Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound System
- X-Ray Systems
- Analog X-Ray Systems
- Digital X-Ray Systems
- ESAOTE S.p.A.
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Hologic, Inc.
- Philips Medical Systems
- Sectra AB
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- SonoSite, Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8g9smr/us_medical