DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxzkgv/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Plant Health Improvement Agents (PHIA) Market" report to their offering.
This research study offers analysis of the North American plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market. The total market is swayed by activity in the synthetic fertilizer segment. Fluctuating pricing and varying planting patterns have an intrinsic effect on micronutrients and, to a smaller extent, plant growth regulators. Due to a decade of slim margins, growers are looking to create more value by increasing plant nutritional uptake and efficiently managing soil nutrition levels. This has increased micronutrient and plant growth regulator (PGR) adoption while leading to innovative products, such as controlled release fertilizers. Agriculture will continue to be the major serviced sector, while horticulture increases marginally due to the importance of human nutritional uptake.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What is the size of each market segment, and how fast are they expected to grow?
- Who are the major participants in each segment, and what are their business focuses?
- Which products are included in each segment? How might this change during the forecast period?
- Does one market segment have an impact on any other? How are they interrelated?
- What are the major trends, drivers, restraints and challenges impacting each segment?
- Are today's products meeting end-user needs? How are manufacturers marketing new products?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints Total PHIA Market
4. Forecasts and Trends PHIA Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis PHIA Market
6. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Micronutrients Industry
7. Synthetic Fertilizers Segment Breakdown
8. Micronutrients Segment Breakdown
9. PGRs Segment Breakdown
10. Vertical Market Breakdown
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxzkgv/analysis_of_the