DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qlt4s/uk_domestic_b2c) has announced the addition of the "UK Domestic B2C Express Parcels Distribution Survey 2013." report to their offering.
Building on the long established UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey, which has been providing the express parcels sector with valuable carrier benchmarking information for over a quarter of a century, in 2008 the UK Domestic B2C Express Parcels Distribution Survey recognised the increasing importance of the home delivery sector. The 2013 Report is Wave 6 in this series of express distribution surveys.
This specialist home distribution survey is based on approximately 450 in depth telephone interviews held with the decision maker for UK Domestic B2C deliveries of parcels ½ kg - 30 kg. All interviews are carried out to the standards laid down by the Market Research Society of Great Britain and supported by CATI software. The core sample is selected from a large database of known users of parcel distribution services. Triangle's interviewers are experienced market researchers who have been involved with this study for many years.
Every year the survey content reflects developments in the market place and also allows for confidential questions from program sponsors. In effect, the UK Domestic B2C Express Parcels Distribution Survey provides bespoke research at multi-client prices.
Key features of the survey include:
- Fixed quotas for primary carrier ratings, i.e. Used most often
- Total survey size of approximately 450
- Potential for subscribing carriers to boost their quota size
- Minimum of 50 B2C parcels a month for respondent qualification
- Potential to include 2 confidential questions at no additional cost
Key Topics Covered:
- Market metrics (average volumes, weights)
- Carrier usage (most often used, others used in last 12 months/last 3 years, lapsed usage)
- Carrier awareness (other carriers not used, spontaneous & prompted)
- Carrier selection criteria
- Pricing changes
- Carrier performance ratings for the top two carriers (most often used and second most often used in volume terms) on Overall level of service plus five core attributes such as Price and Customer service
- Carrier descriptors for the top two carriers on eleven key statements
- Likelihood of recommending the primary carrier used (generating a customer Loyalty Benchmark for the industry)
- Total spend and percentage of total spend with main carrier (Share of wallet)
- Timed service usage
- Website usefulness
- Sales & marketing recall/rating
- Carrier Service Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qlt4s/uk_domestic_b2c