DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qmn4/antimicrobials) has announced the addition of the "Antimicrobials Used in Biologically Active Surfaces" report to their offering.
Antimicrobials used to provide Biologically Active Surfaces, are finding an increasing usage within the medical industry, followed by consumer products and industrial processes. The Antimicrobials are added via a number of methods to deliver bioactive activity.
Products with Biologically Active Surfaces allow antiallergy / antimold and health claims to be made. The claims are based upon the ability of Antimicrobials to control the number of microbes that live on the surface of treated products.
The scope of the study is Global. The overview section provides extended definitions, to provide the reader with a clear understanding of the technology involved. In addition, this section provides an analysis of Antimicrobial consumption by application and region. There is a profile of an ideal Antimicrobial as outlined by end users.
This report answers these sector questions:
- What are the applications for Antimicrobials used within Biologically Active Surfaces
- What is the Antimicrobial consumption by application
- What are the Antimicrobial distribution channels
- What is the Antimicrobial value added analysis
- What is the Antimicrobial pricing for Biologically Active Surfaces by application
- What is the cost of using Antimicrobials by application
- What is the application methods for Antimicrobials
- What are the leading Antimicrobials used
- Who are the leading Biocide manufacturers
- Who are the leading Biocide suppliers
- Who are the leading Masterbatch producers
- Who are the leading Polymer producers
- What is the decision making process in selecting Antimicrobials
- What is the ideal Antimicrobial
- What is the results of market research in this area
What are the regulations for Antimicrobials
Key Topics Covered:
1. TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. INTRODUCTION, OBJECTIVES AND APPROACH
3. DETAILED PROFILE OF ANTIMICROBIAL SUPPLIERS
4. END USER ANALYSIS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qmn4/antimicrobials