DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrmj7s/global) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International Microservers Market - Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with microserver vendors and channel partners globally. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
'2014 Report on the International Microservers Market - Forecast to 2019', discusses the following aspects of microservers market globally:
- Global Microservers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Company, Form Factor and Applications
- Price Point Analysis and Drivers & Challenges
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of microservers market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, microservers vendors and channel partners align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and
get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Microservers Market Outlook
3. North America Microservers Market Outlook
4. South America Microservers Market Outlook
5. Europe Microservers Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Microservers Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Microservers Market Outlook
8. Price Point Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Acer Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Fujistu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Company
- IBM Corporation
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- MiTAC International Corporation
- Penguin Computing, Inc.
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- Super Micro Computers Inc.
- Wiwynn Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrmj7s/global