DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g93c78/india_membranes) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Membranes Market in India - Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with membrane manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
'2014 Report on the Membranes Market in India - Forecast to 2019', discusses the following aspects related to membranes market in India:
- India Membranes Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration Membranes
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of membranes market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, membrane manufactures/suppliers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Membranes Market Overview
3. India Membranes Market Outlook
4. India Reverse Osmosis Membranes Market Outlook
5. India Ultra Filtration Membranes Market Outlook
6. India Micro Filtration Membranes Market Outlook
7. India Membranes Market Certification
8. India Membranes Market Trade Dynamics
9. India Membranes Market Dynamics
10. India Membranes Market Recent Trends & Developments
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
- Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd
- Hydranautics-Nitto Group Company
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Ion Exchange India Limited
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Pall India Pvt. Ltd.
- Permionics Membranes Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Limited/ Evoqua Water Technologies
- Toray industries, Inc.
- Woongjin Chemical Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g93c78/india_membranes