DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9dbwf/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of the UAE HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the UAE HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of the UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis of UAE HNWI Investments
5 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
7 About Us
- ADCB Wealth Management
- ADIB Wealth Management
- Dubai Islamic Bank Wealth Management
- Emirates NBD Private Banking
- Mashreq Private Banking
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi Private Banking
- Union National Bank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9dbwf/hnwi_asset