DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8w23/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Medical Devices, 5th Edition" report to their offering.
Global Market for Medical Devices, 5th Edition
The fifth edition of Kalorama Informationâ's Global Market for Medical Devices presents an industry adjusting to challenges of reimbursement reductions and new taxes. New product innovations and mergers were part of the strategies companies adapted in order to compete.
In the United States, the second year of collections on the medical device tax began, and the report describes the impact. In Europe as well as the United States, reimbursement challenges and the threat of new legislation loom. Emerging markets again helped to boost revenues elsewhere, but even some emerging nations saw growth rate reductions. Device manufacturers responded by boosting innovation and technology, finding new markets, and buying each other.
As part of the market analysis in this report, the following is included:
- Size and Forecast of the World Market for Medical Devices
- Index of 15 Important Medical Device Players: Performance 2012-2013, International Sales Focus, R&D Spending
- Regional Breakouts for US, Europe, Asia and Rest of World Regions
- Segment Markets (Catheters, GI, Orthopedic, MIS, Dialysis, Patient Monitoring, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Medical Beds, IOLs, Infusion Pumps, Stents, Respiratory, Point of Care Testing Devices, Other)
- Country Markets for US, UK, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Germany, China, Italy, France
- 36 Profiles of Key Medical Device Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Device Market
- New Product Launches, 2013
- Impact of US Medical Device Taxes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8w23/global_market_for