NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global professional services company, today announced the release of three industry-leading software-as-a-service HR technology solutions: Talent|REWARD, HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0. These updates, which are available now, include significant enhancements for employees, managers and HR administrators. Already successfully deployed with over 500 clients globally, these solutions support organizations’ efforts to increase employee engagement, improve HR service delivery effectiveness and clearly articulate their employee value proposition.
“The enhancements we’ve made to Talent|REWARD directly support our efforts to improve the administrator and employee experience,” said Chad Daugherty, global practice leader of Towers Watson’s HR Technology practice. “We have materially enhanced the administrator’s ability to efficiently manage the deployment without sacrificing usability. Additionally, we are seeing a higher usage of HR service center technology as organizations look to improve their employees’ experience without increasing costs.”
Talent|REWARD 8.0 features include:
- Compensation planning worksheets. Managers are now able to make compensation recommendations in a detailed employee-by-employee process or the familiar spreadsheet view.
- Extended pay-for-performance calibration. Keeping managers focused on the big picture is enhanced with real-time calibration via interactive displays. Robust filtering and reporting enhance the manager’s ability to make the right decision prior to submission for approval.
- Improved user experience. Improved search, event details and activity views are all contributing to a more efficient user experience.
- Administrator process management. Increased control over workflow and process definitions after launch allows administrators to more easily respond to midyear business process changes. The increased flexibility supports more real-time alignment of the technology with changing business processes.
- Increased language capability. Local language support increases employee utilization and engagement, now encompassing 25 languages within the standard deployment.
HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0 features include:
- Extended mobile support. Additional mobile “gestures” are supported, increasing the mobile experience for employees, managers and candidates.
- Social widgets. Support for Twitter feeds and blog posts within the HR Portal helps drive employee engagement and provides a low-cost process to keep the content current.
- Administrator user interface. An advanced administrator user experience allows for greater client control of the deployed solution.
Visit www.talentreward.com to learn more about Talent|REWARD, HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0.
About Towers Watson
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has more than 14,000 associates around the world and is located on the web at towerswatson.com.