SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moxie Software, Inc. today announced the company’s new Web Self-Service knowledge solution. Featuring a responsive design, the solution allows enterprises to offer relevant and consumable information to constantly connected customers – across desktops, smartphones and tablets. Moxie Web Self-Service makes it easy for companies to create branded, configurable and easy to navigate self-service experiences to provide consumers with access to useful knowledge throughout their customer journey.
Once thought of as a means to gain efficiency in the support process, organizations now have expectations for web self-service that extend beyond efficiency to delivering increased customer acquisition and revenue. Consumer expectations are equally high, with 70 percent of consumers reporting that they expect websites to offer a self-service application1. Additionally, in the U.S. consumers spend 15 hours a week on average researching products on mobile devices and 93 percent of such consumers eventually make a purchase2.
To date, MoxieTM customers using Web Self-Service report high levels of customer satisfaction and notable benefits including:
- Increased Efficiency in Customer Service– up to 30 percent increase in overall efficiency and up to 13 percent reduction in call volume;
- High Levels of Customer Satisfaction – up to 95 percent of customer inquiries resolved, up to 80 percent of customer interactions rated as good or excellent;
- Skyrocketing Customer Use – up to 1,125 percent increase in online inquiries and up to 50 percent increase in online help usage; and
- Cost Savings – up to 13 percent reduction in overall customer service costs and up to 38 percent reduction in the cost of handling inquiries.
“It is important for VOO, the leading provider of cable television service to Belgium’s Brussels and Wallonia regions, to work with a company that understands our business and the specific requirements of a telecoms player,” said Patrice Graillet, Manager, e-customer care at Voo. “We are using Moxie’s new portal to provide web self-service to our customers online. We also use Moxie Knowledge for our internal agent support. We expect Moxie’s solution to significantly enhance our customer’s and agent’s online service and user experience.”
To help companies better serve today’s mobile consumer, Moxie’s new responsive self-service portal extends comprehensive self-service capabilities beyond the desktop to tablet and mobile devices and across the entire customer journey. Key features of Moxie Web Self-Service include:
- Easy-to-brand templates enable enterprise users to brand self-service portals with images and graphics to create rich visuals that align with corporate branding;
- Tailored search delivers personalized content for each customer. Powered by dynamic contextual filters, intuitive search guides users to the answers they seek more quickly;
- Solution Finder provides guidance in complex situations by asking customers a series of questions to determine the correct answer and provide them with related information;
- Search engine optimization tools allow the content from the self-service portal to be easily indexed by Google and Bing, benefiting enterprises as customers often opt to use search engines versus the website; and
- Language support allows business users to easily translate all content, labels and buttons in the self-service portal into other languages to serve customers around the globe.
“Today consumers rely on mobile devices for everything from shopping and paying bills to booking travel and ordering dinner, and the process can be frustrating,” said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie’s vice president of products. “Moxie Web Self-Service gives enterprises effective tools to support their customers’ needs for information and service to encourage customer loyalty and repeat purchases to improve business results.”
In the Forrester Report, Understand Communication Channel Needs To Craft Your Customer Service Strategy, March 11 2013, principal Forrester analyst Kate Leggett highlighted that “With a 67 percent overall average adoption rate across generations, help and FAQ sections are the most commonly accessed online customer service channel, and usage of this communication channel has increased by 10 percentage points in the past three years. But with a 58 percent satisfaction rate, this channel has one of the lowest-reported satisfaction ratings. This is the result of few companies having solid knowledge management programs in place to optimize content based on content usage data, search term analysis, and customer satisfaction ratings.”
Moxie’s new responsive self-service customer portal is available immediately.
1. The Real Self-Service Economy (May 2014), Steven Van Belleghem, managing partner at InSites Consulting and the author of The Conversation Manager and The Conversation Company. 2. November 2013 Google Think Insights study.
Moxie is changing the way eCommerce is done. Moxie anticipates what customers want, connecting and engaging with them through the entire digital journey across devices. Through Moxie’s solutions, including Live Chat, Video Chat, Email, Knowledge, Social Media and Web Self-Service companies have the ability to deliver the right engagement offer via the right channel to increase total customer value. More than 600 of the world’s leading brands in financial services, healthcare, high-tech, retail and travel and hospitality rely on Moxie to build loyalty and drive customer conversion and revenue. To learn more, please visit www.moxiesoft.com.
Moxie and Moxie Software are trademarks of Moxie Software, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.