DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tpq9v3/allergic) has announced the addition of the "Allergic Conjunctivitis Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update" report to their offering.
The latest report Allergic Conjunctivitis Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global Allergic Conjunctivitis market. It covers emerging therapies for Allergic Conjunctivitis in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
- The report provides Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
- The report provides Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
- The report provides Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
- Find out which Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Allergic Conjunctivitis phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Allergic Conjunctivitis phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Allergic Conjunctivitis phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Allergic Conjunctivitis preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Allergic Conjunctivitis discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tpq9v3/allergic