TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--THine Electronics, Inc. (JASDAQ:6769), the global leader in high-speed serial interface technology and provider of mixed-signal large-scale integration semiconductors, today announced that its high-speed interface technology, V-by-One® HS, will support NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM Technology which synchronizes display refresh rates to the GPU, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
V-by-One® HS Technology supports higher data transmission rates inside digital equipment like monitors while reducing the number of cables and connectors. The enhanced performance and lower costs of V-by-One® HS has made it the internal interconnect choice of major 4Kx2K televisions and PC monitors. In May 2014, Acer announced the world’s first 4Kx2K gaming monitor, the XB280HK, which integrates NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM technology for a vivid and responsive gaming experience.
“THine’s V-by-One® HS technology has penetrated global display markets such as 4Kx2K televisions,” said Mr. Kazutaka Nogami, President and CEO of THine Electronics. “We look forward to collaborating with NVIDIA and display OEMs to bring to market new high-resolution displays featuring THine’s V-by-One® HS and NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM technology.”
V-by-One® HS technology will be available widely in various markets such as automotive, surveillance and security, multi-functional printers, displays, robotics and amusement markets.
Key benefits of V-by-One® HS
- High transmission quality with high performance equalizer for noisy conditions
- High data transmission quality solving cable skew problems with high speed Serializer / Deserializer using clock data recovery (CDR) technology
- Lower electro-magnetic interference (EMI) with clock embedded transmission, no reference clock at receiver
- Reduction of total cost and board space by optimizing cables and connectors
- Seamless transition to V-by-One® HS minimizing change of device input/output and peripheral design
- Lower energy consumption with variable transmission speed: 600 Mbps to 4.0 Gbps
About THine Electronics
THine Electronics Incorporated is a fabless semiconductor company that provides innovative mixed signal LSI and analog technologies such as V-by-One® HS, LVDS, timing controller, analog-to-digital converter, image signal processor, and power management in flat screen TVs, smart phones, tablet PCs, document processing, amusement, industrial application, and automotive markets. THine is headquartered in Tokyo, and has subsidiaries in Taipei, Seoul, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Shanghai. THine is listed on JASDAQ of Tokyo Stock Exchange under the security code of 6769. World Wide Web site: http://www.thine.co.jp/en/.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.