DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q8j97v/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Compound Feed Market - Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The U.K. is one of the most developed and prominent feed markets in Europe.
Poultry were the largest livestock segment with a 47% share in terms of compound feed consumption in 2012. The increased demand for high protein meat and meat products is triggering the use of compound feed in livestock farming. Due to the inceased demand for fish products and rising aquaculture activities the aquafeed market is estimated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period.
This report is the most informative publishing available in the market, on UK's Feed Market.
The global market scenario is explained in detail and UK's market is segmented by animal type into Ruminant Feed, Swine Feed, Aquafeed and Poultry feed with information on market size and growth forecasts to 2020 for each of these sub-segments.
20 of the most prominent global players are profiled in the report, along with an elaborate list of local feed companies based out of United Kingdom.
Key Topics Covered:
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. UK Compound Feed Market - Overview
4. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Livestock Industry Trend
- Meat Industry Trend
- Price trend Analysis
- Threshold matters of the Industry
- Factors Affecting the Global Market
- Porters Analysis
- Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. UK's Share in the European Compound Feed Market
6. UK Compound Feed Market - By Animal Type
- Ruminant Feed
- Swine Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Fish Feed
- Other Animal
7. The future of the industry-Expert View
8. Key players' profile - Global
- Charoen Pokphand
- Cargill Inc.
Land O Lakes Purina
- Archer Daniels Midland
- New Hope Group
Miratorg Agribusiness Holding
- Kyodo Shiryo Company
Heiskell & CO.
- Weston Milling Animal Nutrition
- Zheng DA International Group
9. List of UK Based Compound Feed Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q8j97v/united_kingdom