DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hj4ss/cardiovascular) has announced the addition of the "Cardiovascular Devices - Europe Approval Process Pipeline Product Analysis" report to their offering.
Cardiovascular Devices are used to diagnose and treat heart diseases and related health problems. This report includes a total of 14 companies with 32 products in development. This report provides Pipeline Analysis of Approval Cardiovascular devices developed by several medical device companies located in Europe.
This report includes a detailed company profile for each medical device company operating in Europe. The company profile includes key company facts, information on business description, mission statement and its location.
Moreover, this report provides detailed analysis on all pipeline products of each company with information on the product category, indication, development stage, estimated approval date and pipeline territory of the product.
Cardiovascular Device areas covered in this report include:
- Cardiac Assist Devices
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
- Cardiovascular Surgery Devices
- Electrophysiology Devices
- Interventional Cardiology Devices
- Peripheral Vascular Devices
- Transcatheter Heart Valves
Why buy our report?
- Develop strategies for market entry and expansion.
- Identify your competition's product portfolio and create effective strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Design and develop business strategies by understanding current trends and developments.
- Identify the status and estimated approval of your competitor's pipeline products and develop your business strategies.
Company Profiles - Product Pipeline Analysis:
- Acarix A/S
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- CardioBridge GmbH
- Coras Medical AG
- Endosense SA
- FIT Biotech Oyj
- IRAMED GmbH
- iVascular S.L.
- JenaValve Technology GmbH
- Microstim GmbH
- Nano4Imaging GmbH
- Sorin S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hj4ss/cardiovascular