DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4c8ql/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Soft-Drink Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Soft-Drink Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including canned and bottled teas, fruit juices, mineral waters and ades.
NAICS 312111: Soft Drink Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing soft drinks and carbonated waters. Fruit and vegetable juices are classified in 2032-2038; fruit syrups for flavoring are classified in 2087; and nonalcoholic cider is classified in 2099. Bottling natural spring waters is classified in 5149.
- Breweries & Beer-Making Industry
- Wineries & Wine-Making Industry
- Distillers & Alcohol-Making Industry
- Grocery Stores Industry
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 312111 - Soft-Drink Manufacturing is almost comparable to:
- 98% of SIC 2086 - Soft-Drink Manufacturing
- Bottled and canned soft drinks
- Iced tea and fruit drinks, bottled and canned
- Fruit drinks (less than 100% juice): packaged in cans, etc.
- Lemonade: packaged in cans, bottles, etc.
- Tea, iced: packaged in cans, bottles, etc.
- Pasteurized and mineral waters, bottled and canned
- Mineral water, carbonated: packaged in cans, bottles, etc.
- Water, natural: packaged in cans, bottles, etc.
- Carbonated soft drinks, bottled and canned
- Carbonated beverages, nonalcoholic: pkged. in cans, bottles
- Soft drinks: packaged in cans, bottles, etc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4c8ql/2014_worldwide