DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tphljn/india_organic) has announced the addition of the "India Organic Food Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The organic food market revenues in India are expected to grow at a CAGR of around 25% during 2014-19
The western region is the highest revenue contributor for the country's organic food market followed by the southern region. Organic food companies are increasingly selling their products through E-commerce websites and retail stores. Various major players such as Sresta Natural and Morarka Organic Foods are expanding their retail distribution network in Tier I and II cities through tie-ups with leading retail chains as well as through establishment of exclusive stores and outlets.
Europe and North America are the major global markets for organic food products. The demand for organic food products is growing in these regions due to high purchasing power and huge presence of health conscious consumers. Compared to western markets, the organic food consumption in India is very low. Organic food market in India is highly unorganized and fragmented, which offers immense growth opportunities for domestic as well as international players. India majorly exports organic processed food products, organic rice, beverages and other cereals and millets to US, Canada, Europe, and South East Asian countries.
Organic certifications, land conversion from conventional farms to organic farmlands, farmer training and organic food product storage involve high cost which results in organic food products costing more than conventional food products. Consequently, the domestic demand for organic food products is primarily driven by high net worth individuals in metro cities. Currently, organic processed food segment is the leading growth contributor, followed by organic cereals, and pulses & grains. On the other hand, the organic dairy products segment is expected to witness a decline in the country due to stringent NPOP (National Program for Organic Production) quality standards.
India Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 elaborates the following aspects related to organic food market expansion in India:
- Increase in Certified Land Under Organic Farming
- Companies Eye Restaurant and Retail Network
- Ready-to-Eat Organic Food Market Gains Traction
- Rise in Urban Households
- Increasing Investments in Organic Food Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Organic Food Market Overview
4. India Organic Food Market Outlook
5. India Organic Fruits & Vegetables Market Outlook
6. India Organic Dairy Products Market Outlook
7. India Organic Processed Food Market Outlook
8. India Organic Pulses & Food Grains Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Management
10. Market Trade Dynamics
11. India Organic Food Market Dynamics
12. India Stabilizers Market Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Conscious Food Pvt. Ltd.
- Ecofarms India Ltd.
- Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Gayatri Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Morarka Organic Foods Ltd.
- Navdanya Food Pvt. Ltd.
- Organic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pristine Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sresta Natural Bioproducts Pvt. Ltd.
- Suminter India Organics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tphljn/india_organic