DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctv7zl/india_air) has announced the addition of the "India Air Conditioners Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The Indian air conditioners market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2014-19
The split air conditioners segment is the highest revenue contributor followed by chillers and VRFs. In room air conditioning segment, the market share of window air conditioners has been witnessing a continuing decline over the last few years on account of decreasing price gap and lower energy-efficiency in comparison with split air conditioners. While many leading companies such as LG, Panasonic and Samsung have exited from the windows air conditioning segment, other major companies like Carrier Midea, Voltas, Blue Star, Hitachi, Godrej, etc., have decreased the production of window air conditioners in the country. The northern region is the highest revenue contributor in the air conditioners market in India, followed by southern and western regions.
The market for air conditioners in India has been on a steady growth ever since, apart from certain exceptions. The perception of people towards the category of this product has witnessed a paradigm shift over the years from a luxury product to becoming a necessity in hot humid weather conditions of India. In India, hot and humid climate prevails for 4-6 months in a year. Due to which, the majority of the sales of air conditioners take place during this period. With extremely low penetration, rising per capita income and hot and humid climatic conditions in most part of the country are boosting the sales of air conditioners. In addition to the growing demand for room air conditioners on account of the improving lifestyle of expanding middle-class households, the central air conditioning systems are also anticipated to grow due to the growing construction market in the country.
'India Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019' report elaborates the following aspects related to the air conditioners market in India:
- Inverter Technology
- Montreal Protocol
- Increasing Air Conditioner Prices
- Increasing Investments
- Emerging Tier II & III Cities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
4. India Consumer Durables Market Overview
5. India Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. India Split Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7. India Window Air Conditioners Market Outlook
8. India VRF Air Conditioners Market Outlook
9. India Chillers Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Management
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Blue Star Limited
- Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Ltd.
- Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd. (DAIPL)
- Haier Appliances (India) P. Ltd
- Hitachi Home and Life Solutions (India) Ltd.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung India Private Limited
- Sharp India Limited
- Voltas Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctv7zl/india_air