DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srjf92/current_trends) has announced the addition of the "Current Trends and Future Business Dynamics - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAV/UAS)" report to their offering.
This report globally analyzes UAV/UAS industry demand prospects, key markets, top investment regions, major challenges. It report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it highlights key application areas and identifies UAV types which are projected to witness increased investment.
- Globally, demand for UAVs/UASs will increase by an average of 19% over the next five years.
- The highest percentage of industry players foresee the future of UAV/UAS shaped by usage in non defense areas.
- 'Surveillance' will be the largest application area for UAVs in the military domain over the next five years.
- 'US', 'China' and 'Russia' will record highest increase in demand for UAVs over the next five years.
- Projected change in demand: examines executives opinion about the change in demand for UAVs/UASs over the next five years.
- Key demand drivers for UAV/UAS: identifies key demand drivers which have played a significant role behind the growing prominence of UAV/UAS in the global defense industry.
- Prominent future Influencing trends: analyzes the defense industry executives' opinion about the current trends which will shape the future of UAV/UAS over the next five years.
- Key application areas for UAVs in military domain: determines probable areas which will find the largest application of UAVs in the military domain over the next 5 years.
- UAV types projected to witness increased investment: identifies UAV types which will attract the largest amount of investment over the next five years.
- Regional investment allocation outlook: evaluates projected investment allocation towards the UAV industry over the next 5 years across specific geographical regions.
- Significant markets for future demand growth: identifies key markets which are expected to offer significant increase in demand for UAVs over the next 5 years.
- Major challenges for UAV/UAS suppliers: highlights major concerns faced by suppliers in the existing UAV/UAS sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and sample size
2. Key application areas for UAVs in military domain
3. Future trends
4. Key demand drivers for UAV/UAS
5. Projected change in demand
6. Significant markets for future demand growth
7. UAV types projected to witness increased investment
8. Regional investment allocation outlook
9. Major challenges for UAV/UAS suppliers
- AAI Corporation
- BAE Systems plc
- ConocoPhillips oil company
- Dassault Aviation
- Elbit Systems
- EADS Cassidian
- Lockheed Martin
- Survey Copter
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srjf92/current_trends