- With prescheduled, auto-generated expense report creation and mobile capabilities for on-the-go travelers, Certify eliminates the need for paper receipts and spreadsheets, and provides insight into travel and expense spend with a full suite of on-demand reporting and analytics.
- Certify will be available to Workforce Ready users via the Kronos Workforce Ready Marketplace, an online platform that provides users with an easy way to buy complimentary third-party products and services directly from the Workforce Ready user interface.
- Certify is the only expense management solution Kronos currently offers via its Workforce Ready Marketplace.
- The addition of Certify to the Marketplace will enable customers to easily manage their travel and expense report processes saving time and money, all in a paper-free environment.
- The Kronos Workforce Ready Marketplace features tightly integrated, best-of-breed complementary products and services from accredited third-party vendors and internally developed offerings in a broad range of functional categories, including background screening, 401k, benefits enrollment, workers’ compensation, and HR content.
Mark Ellis, general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“The addition of Certify to our already robust Workforce Ready Marketplace brings additional value to Workforce Ready users. Travel and Expense is a pain point for many organizations and Certify offers a top-notch solution that will benefit our customers.”
Bob Neveu, president, Certify
“We make travel and expense easy with auto-generated reports and seamless integration and we are excited to join other leading providers in the Workforce Ready Marketplace.”
Laurie McCabe, partner, SMB Group
“The Workforce Ready Marketplace is an invaluable resource for small and midsize businesses looking to augment their workforce management solutions. Kronos has handpicked providers that it believes will add value for its customer base and Certify is a great new addition to this arsenal.”
- About Certify
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos, Workforce Ready and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.