DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pg5xh/brazil_pesticides) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Pesticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The Brazilian agricultural industry plays a significant role in the country's economy due to the immensity of resources available to it. This has enabled the country to become a major producer of coffee, soybeans, wheat, rice, corn, sugarcane, cocoa and citrus, with several of these products also destined for exports.
With an approximate share of two-thirds of the country, the Southern part of Brazil has a semi-temperate or moderate climate, with fertile soils and high levels of rainfall ensuring that irrigation and feeding of crops can be well maintained. Overall consumption of pesticides in Brazil is slated to progress at a CAGR of 7.3%, with value demand tipped to be marginally higher with a 7.9% CAGR over the 2014-2020 analysis period.
The Brazilian market for pesticides has certain unique characteristics, which differentiates it from other markets. These include higher margins, high concentration, longest payment terms and continuous and sustainable agricultural growth.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Overview of the Brazilian Market for Pesticides
4. Market Segmentation
5. Market Segmentation by Application Area
6. Competitive Overview
7. Profiles of Major Companies
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer CropScience (Germany)
- BioWorks Inc. (United States)
- Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
- Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
- Dow AgroSciences Llc (United States)
- DuPont (United States)
- FMC Corporation (United States)
- Isagro S.p.A. (Italy)
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Japan)
- Marrone Bio Innovations (United States)
- Monsanto Company (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
- Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
- Valent BioSciences Corporation (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pg5xh/brazil_pesticides