DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wfsz68/brazil) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Biopesticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The demand for biopesticides to control pests, diseases and weeds has been increasing in Brazil in recent years, as a consequence of growing concerns regarding the environment and contamination of food with synthetic chemical pesticides. Other factors contributing to this growth include expansion of the area under organic farming and a shift towards integrated pest management (IPM).
Biological control agents (BCAs) or biopesticides account for a small share of registered pesticides in Brazil due to the fact that the market for unregistered BCAs is much higher. This has been the result of a protracted and costly registration process. However, the past few years have witnessed a larger number of products based on BCAs being registered, substantiating companies' interest in launching these products.
The past few years have been witnessing growing interest in biopesticides not only among farmers and different segments of the society, but also among chemical pesticide manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Overview of the Brazilian Market for Biopesticides
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Overview
6. Profiles of Major Companies
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
- Bioworks Inc (United States)
- Isagro SpA (Italy)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wfsz68/brazil