DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d763tm/bric_peripheral) has announced the addition of the "BRIC Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"BRIC Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the BRIC Peripheral Vascular Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Inferior Vena Cava Filters (IVCF), Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices, Peripheral Guidewires, Peripheral Vascular Stents, PTA Balloons, PTA Peripheral Drug Eluting Balloons (DEB), Renal Denervation Disposable Catheters, Aortic Stent Grafts, Vascular Grafts and Peripheral Venous Thrombectomy Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Peripheral Vascular Devices market wherever available.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
- Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Peripheral Vascular Devices market.
Key players covered include:
- Cordis Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic, Inc.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Covidien plc
- Terumo Corporation
- Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Goodman Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d763tm/bric_peripheral