DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vvmps/cariprazine) has announced the addition of the "Cariprazine (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" report to their offering.
Cariprazine (RGH-188) is being developed as an adjunctive treatment to antidepressant therapy in patients with MDD who had an inadequate response to antidepressant therapy, and as of April 2014, two Phase III clinical trials were ongoing (Forest Laboratories, NCT01715805; Forest Laboratories, NCT01838876). In addition, cariprazine is being developed for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Overview of Major depressive disorder, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Cariprazine including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Cariprazine for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
- Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Symptoms and Subtypes of Major Depressive Disorder
- Quality of Life
4 Disease Management
- Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs
- Clinical Practice
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Unmet Needs and Opportunities
- More Effective Pharmacotherapies
- More Favorable Side Effect Profiles
- Rapid Onset of Antidepressant Effects
- Personalized Treatment Approach
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Cariprazine (RGH-188)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vvmps/cariprazine