DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrj6z9/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Wood Cabinets and Countertops in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Demographic Trends Impact Current and Future Sales
- Social Media and Other Marketing Strategies
- Green Cabinets in High Demand
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- U.S. Apparent Consumption
- Imports and Exports
- Overall U.S. Shipments
- Stock Line Cabinets
- Custom-Made Cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinet and Bathroom Vanity Tops
- Producer Price Trends
- Top 10 Industry Leaders
- Housing Starts and Home Sales
- Residential Improvements and Repairs
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Commercial and Nonresidential Building Trends
- Economic Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrj6z9/state_of_the