ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The flood of data generated by hospitals and healthcare systems as a result of compliance, quality, payer and interoperability initiatives presents a fundamental question: how to make the data usable. Today, RelayHealth® Financial is answering that question with RelayAnalytics™ Acuity 5.0, which helps healthcare providers quickly and easily access strategic data to analyze financial performance and operational results across the entire revenue cycle.
Many hospitals use disparate internal technologies, making data difficult to access and analyze. By providing quick access to historical data and trends within and across facilities, RelayAnalytics Acuity helps enable smarter, faster business decisions without burdening IT resources.
“What good is all this data if you can’t use it to help with confident decision making that drives performance improvement?” said Dave Mason, senior vice president and general manager, RelayHealth Financial. “Hospitals and health systems today need fast, easy visibility into the revenue cycle in order to make timely, fact-based strategic decisions. RelayAnalytics Acuity is designed to help hospitals capitalize on the data they have to improve their business.”
RelayAnalytics Acuity presents deep insight across the revenue cycle by enabling analysis of patient access, billing efficiencies, denials, reimbursements, payer relations, ICD-10 impact, charge processes and clinical services. Dozens of pre-packaged reports align specifically to business processes impacting the revenue cycle and can be easily customized to satisfy any organization’s needs.
RelayAnalytics Acuity 5.0 provides:
- Strategic, actionable revenue cycle insight – Acuity leverages a large volume of eligibility, registration, claims and remittance data to provide holistic revenue cycle insight that can help hospitals make strategic decisions to drive business process improvement.
- Visibility into departmental performance interdependencies – Acuity provides a holistic view of the revenue cycle and how disparate departments impact one another and impact velocity and accuracy of payment (such as patient access impact on back-end cash flow).
- Powerful, user-friendly custom reporting to quickly and easily gain insight within/across facilities – Pre-packaged reports can be easily customized to provide unique insights. Access to historical data within and across facilities with drill-down capability from macro to micro levels provides almost limitless views into the data to meet unique reporting needs.
- Additional strategic value for RelayAssurance™ and RelayClearance™ – Acuity builds on the strength of patient access and claims management solutions by providing access to historical and trend data to help drive business process improvement across the entire revenue cycle.
- Visibility into meaningful information and performance alerts upon login – A customizable homepage allows users to see the information most important to their roles. Performance alerts are customizable to highlight when performance thresholds are crossed. Default thresholds and key performance indicators are based on data analysis and benchmarks.
- Near real-time access to key revenue cycle data – Helps users reduce reliance on IT resources to pull reports. Multiple updates of your data are done daily so information is constantly current and easily accessible.
- Helps empower compliance initiatives by drilling into data to identify areas of risk in order to adjust systems or processes before deadlines to avoid penalties or rework.
To take the first step towards gaining improved visibility into the data that can improve your revenue cycle management, contact a RelayHealth Solutions Advisor at 1-800-752-4143.
For more information on McKesson RelayHealth Financial’s solutions, visit our Web site at http://www.relayhealth.com/solutions/financial-solutions, learn from our experts at the RelayHealth blog, or follow us on Twitter at @RelayHealth.
Related McKesson Health Solutions News
Pulse Provides Actionable Data to Help Hospitals Speed Revenue Cycle
Providers Rank RelayHealth Number One in Revenue Cycle Satisfaction
RelayClearance Plus Takes Aim at Denials, Administrative Costs and Staff Productivity
RelayHealth Financial Drives Just-in-Time Claims Intelligence to Streamline Processes and Accelerate Payment
About McKesson RelayHealth Financial
Every day across America, more than 2,000 hospitals and health systems rely on RelayHealth to help them process over 5 million patient claims, worth over $1.1 trillion annually. Our broad array of revenue cycle management solutions use the power of the cloud and big data to help healthcare professionals make better financial decisions for their organizations and patients, right at the point of care. Nobody does more than RelayHealth to bring healthcare connections to life. For more information, visit http://www.relayhealth.com/solutions/financial-solutions.
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 15th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. For more information, visit us at www.mckesson.com.
Tags: McKesson, McKesson Health Solutions, RelayHealth, Revenue Cycle, Revenue Cycle Management, Analytics