DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8m5rb/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Lecture Capture Solutions (LCS) Market" report to their offering.
This research service provides a detailed market engineering analysis of the global lecture capture systems (LCS) market covering market size, market participants, market demand, trends, competitive landscape, and growth strategies. The service ranks and explains market drivers and restraints. Segment breakdowns are included for grades K-12 and higher education (Higher Ed) segments. Regions covered include Asia-Pacific (APAC); North America and Latin America (NALA); and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). The base year is 2013, and the study period runs from 2012 to 2019.
This study is based on comprehensive background research and interviews, representing approximately three fourths of the market participants.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the solutions offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Lecture Capture Solutions Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. The Last Word
- Cisco Systems
- McGraw Hill
- Sonic Foundry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8m5rb/analysis_of_the