DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhpkz5/3pl_performance) has announced the addition of the "3PL Performance and Profitability 2013" report to their offering.
Top-level insight into the financial performance and strategic direction of major logistics companies
For some, merely maintaining both revenues and / or profitability has been challenging.
3PLs have had to adjust their targets, business models and allocation of resources to adapt to what is commonly accepted as the new normal' across service sectors, industry verticals and diverse international markets.
However, the very broad and diverse nature of supply chains means that logistics markets are performing with different degrees of success, challenges and opportunity, dependent upon geography, service sector and vertical industry.
This report takes some of the industry's leading players and analyses their results, performance and strategies as a benchmark for the sector as a whole, to identify, compare and contrast not only their financial numbers, but the courses of action and growth opportunities that 3PLs are exploiting to steer themselves successfully into the future.
'3PL Performance and Profitability 2013' has been published due to demand from professionals in the supply chain industry for reliable and comprehensive market insight.
Sourced from a combination of secondary and primary research, this report provides up to date information that delivers understanding of trends across the outsourced logistics sector, providing top-level insight into the financial performance of major logistics companies, enabling you to:
- Benchmark, compare and contrast company revenues and profitability
- Understand trends by geography, service sector and vertical industry
- Maintaining results: identify the actions taken by 3PLs to secure profitability
- Strategic road-map: see where and how 3PLs are exploiting growth opportunities
As a supplier, service provider to the sector or a 3PL, the unique data set will enable you to:
- Improve performance by understanding the benchmarks and successes achieved by key industry operators
- Prioritise customer targeting, leading to quicker revenue wins, by identifying faster growing operators
- Focus sales efforts to markets or regions which offer higher growth potential
- Achieve higher ROI by prioritising and aligning strategies with highly performing companies
- Produce highly focused marketing campaigns, boosting customer retention and sales, by demonstrating understanding of market dynamics
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 3: INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 2012
CHAPTER 4: INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE 2013
CHAPTER 5: STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH
CHAPTER 6: COMPANY ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 7: APPENDIX
- Agility Logistics
- CEVA Logistics
- C.H. Robinson
- DB Schenker
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Yusen Logistics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhpkz5/3pl_performance