DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvfvdd/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth Trends in Spain to 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables a determination of how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Spain HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- There were approximately 146,280 HNWIs in Spain in 2012. These HNWIs held US$992 billion in wealth.
- Spanish HNWI numbers rose by 2% in 2012 following a decline of 6.2% in 2011.
- HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of HNWIs is forecast to grow by 23.2% to reach 180,271 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by around 27.7% to reach US$1,267 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- Banca March
- Bankinter Banca Privada
- Catalunya Caixa
- La Caixa Banca Privada
- Popular Banca Privada
- Renta 4 Banco
- Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada
- Santander Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvfvdd/high_net_worth