DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h8s8p/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Spain to 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables a determination of how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Spain, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Spain
- Size of Spain wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- There were 4,588 UHNWIs in Spain in 2012, with an average wealth of US$83 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 20 billionaires, 433 centimillionaires and 4,136 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- UHNWIs accounted for 3.1% of the total Spanish HNWI population in 2012, compared to the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Spain increased by 46.2% from 3,139 in 2008 to 4,588 in 2012.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: The number of billionaires increased by 11.1%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased significantly by 43.4% and 46.7% respectively.
- It is expected that the number of UHNWIs will increase by 23.2% to reach 5,652 in 2017. This will include 22 billionaires, 536 centimillionaires and 5,094 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banca March
- Bankinter Banca Privada
- Catalunya Caixa
- La Caixa Banca Privada
- Popular Banca Privada
- Renta 4 Banco
- Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada
- Santander Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h8s8p/ultra_hnwis_in