DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scnpg9/china_light_truck) has announced the addition of the "China Light Truck Industry Report, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
China Light Truck Industry Report, 2013-2017 expects China's light truck output will reach 2.286 million units in 2017.
In 2013, China's light truck output was 1.795 million units, representing a year-on-year increase of 4.4%; the sales volume went up 4.0% year on year to 1.804 million units; the growth rate of output and sales volume showed an ascending trend instead of the previous declining tendency. From January to April of 2014, China's light truck output was 672,000, up 3.8% year on year; and sales volume hit 657,000, rising by 0.5% year on year.
In 2013, Beiqi Foton, JAC, Jinbei, Jiangling and Great Wall Motor ranked as the top 5 light truck enterprises by sales volume in China, contributing 1.051 million units or 58.3% to the total. The state-owned listed company Beiqi Foton sold 389,000 light trucks in 2013, occupying 21.6% market share. Beiqi Foton runs Auman, Auv, Aumark, MP - X, VIEW, CTX, Forland, SUP, Midi, Tunland, LOXA and other brands, covering light trucks, medium and heavy trucks, minibuses, medium and large buses. It enjoys the share of 16.2% in Chinese commercial vehicle market, acting as the largest Chinese commercial vehicle enterprise for nine consecutive years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry's Macro Environment
2. Overview of Commercial Vehicle Industry
3 Overview of China Commercial Vehicle Industry
4 China Light Truck Industry
5 Incomplete Light Trucks
6 Major Light Truck Enterprises
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton
- ChanganAn AutoMobile Group
- Chongqing Lifan Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd.
- Great Wall Motor Company Limited
- Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Jiangling Motors Co, Ltd.
- Jinbei Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong KAMA Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Tangjun Ouling Automobile Manufacture Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scnpg9/china_light_truck