DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gq6sxx/global_fungicides) has announced the addition of the "Global Fungicides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The use of fungicides in terms of volume and value has witnessed sharp increases in cereal crops for major regions due to extended winter months, with Asia-Pacific leading the way in terms of fastest growth. The protracted winter season in North America has also played its part in boosting sales of fungicides in the region.
Worldwide, consumption and demand for fungicides are slated to record CAGRs of just over 6% during 2014-2020, with North America leading in terms of market share and Asia-Pacific in terms of growth rate. Fungicide utilization has grown substantially in a variety of crops, with corn being a primary consumer.
This has been necessitated due to a variety of factors, such as increase in the market price of corn, growth in foliar diseases and availability of new fungicides for use on field crops, to name a few.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Global Regulatory Environment
4. Overview of the Global Fungicides Market
5. Regional Market Analysis
6. Competitive Overview
7. Profiles of Major Companies
8. Patents Scenario
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer CropScience (Germany)
- BioWorks Inc. (United States)
- Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
- Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
- Dow AgroSciences Llc (United States)
- DuPont (United States)
- FMC Corporation (United States)
- Isagro S.p.A. (Italy)
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Japan)
- Marrone Bio Innovations (United States)
- Monsanto Company (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
- Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
- Valent BioSciences Corporation (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gq6sxx/global_fungicides