DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rm7kk4/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Bioinsecticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
Growth in demand for bioinsecticides in Asia-Pacific is likely to be precipitated by the development of insecticide-resistant pests, requiring more efficacious solutions for either controlling or eliminating them. Bacillus thuringiensis is the entomopathogenic microorganism most extensively utilized as a bioinsecticide at global level.
While volume consumption of bioinsecticides in the region is likely to post a 2014-2020 CAGR of 18.9%, the same in terms of value demand is likely to be 19.5%. North American and European demands for bioinsecticides are forecast to register slower growths as the result of decreased insect pressure. However, compared to synthetic insecticides, demand for these products is likely to be stronger, particularly in Europe, after the EU's restriction on use of clothianidin, imidacloprid and thiametoxam from April 2013.
This highly informative report outlines global trends being witnessed in the bioinsecticides market. Companies can get access to strategic data helping them in taking key investment moves in major evolving markets across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Global Regulatory Environment
4. Overview of the Global Bioinsecticides Market
5. Regional Market Analysis
6. Competitive Overview
7. Profiles of Major Companies
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
- Bioworks Inc (United States)
- Isagro SpA (Italy)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rm7kk4/global