DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m783rp/electricity_g8) has announced the addition of the "Electricity: G8 Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $919,837.4 million in 2012 to the global electricity industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,075,128.5 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2012-17 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity industry, with market revenues of $363,771.3 million in 2012. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $237,885.0 and $75,858.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the electricity industry in the G8 nations with a value of $435,666.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $261,067.6 and $93,362.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 electricity market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 electricity market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Electricity
- Electricity In Canada
- Electricity In France
- Electricity In Germany
- Electricity In Italy
- Electricity In Japan
- Electricity In Russia
- Electricity In The United Kingdom
- Electricity In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m783rp/electricity_g8