NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--1010data, Inc., a market leader in Big Data Discovery and data sharing, today announced that it is hosting the 1010data 2014 Insight Summit on June 18 and 19, 2014 at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. The summit comes after a milestone year with the company now managing more than 16 trillion rows of data for the more than 600 customers using its Big Data Discovery platform.
“Our customer base has grown by 10x in just under six years. At the summit we are excited to showcase our customers’ success stories which demonstrate that Big Data Discovery is truly delivering a strong ROI,” said Sandy Steier, 1010data CEO and co-founder. “Customers continue to pick 1010data because we give them the capability to ask and answer any question about their organization – all through our cloud-based service.”
Highlights of the past 12 months include:
- 600 total customers on the 1010data platform, with many thousands of users
- More than 16 trillion rows of data under management
- Positioned as a “Challenger” in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse Database Management Systems
22 production releases in 2013 and the launch of Version 7 which
- QuickApps: a powerful framework for in-database application development
- Visualization: supercharges the Big Data Discovery experience by making insights visible and accessible at scale
- TenUp: a new client-side data loading tool, allows for the direct and seamless transfer of data onto the 1010data platform from any ODBC-compliant database
- New partnerships with European Data Warehouse (EDW) and Tableau Software
Industry awards including:
- CRN Big Data 100
- Consumers Goods Technology 2014 Editor’s Pick
- InformationWeek Big Data Analytics Players
- Database Trends And Analytics Top 100 Private Companies
- Best Companies To Work For in New York
- Database Trends And Analytics Trend-Setting Products 2014
New additions to the executive team such as:
- Richard Michalec, former VP Global Retail Strategy at Oracle and now AVP of Retail Strategy and Strategic Accounts at 1010data
- Natalie Seidman, former Financial Service Group President at NPD Group and now Vice President of Data Partnerships at 1010data
- Richard Yonkers, former Executive Vice President at CW-Price Organization now Area Vice President, Retail Development at 1010data
At the summit, attendees will hear from the 1010data team, get a sneak peak at the latest advancements and upgrades to 1010data’s cloud-based Big Data Discovery platform, listen to 1010data customer success stories, and receive a behind-the-scenes look at leveraging 1010data’s platform to transform data into insight. A full agenda for the Annual Insight Summit is available at: http://www.1010data.com/summit.
1010data provides a unique, cloud-based platform for big data discovery and data sharing. It is used by hundreds of the world's largest retail, manufacturing, telecom, and financial services enterprises because of its proven ability to deliver actionable insight from very large amounts of data more quickly, easily and inexpensively than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.