LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InfoComm, Booth C-7942 — ASK Proxima, manufacturer of high-performance LCD and DLP® projection displays, introduces two new lines of projectors to strengthen their formidable line-up. The ASK Proxima C5 Series of high-brightness projectors and the C4 Series of efficient business/data projectors will start shipping in July 2014.
The C5 Series, which consist of the C520 and C510W, are LCD-based projectors with 5500 and 5000 lumens, respectively, and a 5000:1 contrast ratio for rich, bright and vivid picture quality. Features such as network control via RJ45 connection and edge-blending technology come standard in the C520 and C510W. Both projectors come with a 1.65x digital zoom lens, as well as vertical/horizontal and corner keystone correction for image adjustment and to ensure that the C5 Series of projectors are ready for large environments and complex projection installations.
With contrast ratios that range from 3000:1 to 8000:1 and brightness levels of 3000 to 3700, the ASK Proxima C4 Series is a practical, user-friendly projection line that delivers high-end features in a value package. The C421, C431 and C431W come packed with multiple connectivity options such as HDMI, VGA, S-Video, USB and RJ45 so that images can be projected from just about any video source.
“The C5 and C4 Series are two projector lines that our customers have been asking for, and we’re happy to deliver,” said Sam Malik, vice president and general manager of ASK Proxima. “We’re enhancing our line-up of projectors so that there’s a solution for just about any installation or projection need. The C5 Series is super bright, yet its light and compact form factor makes it ideal for medium to large settings, while the C4 Series is our value line of business projectors that provides features and technologies usually not found in similar products in its category.”
C5 Series Key Features:
- 5000 lumens (C510W) and 5500 lumens (C520)
- Native WXGA (1280x800 – C510W); Native XGA (1024x768 – C520)
- 5000:1 contrast ratio
- I/O: HDMI, VGA, YCbCr, S-Video, USB, Mini-Jack, RJ45, 12-Volt Trigger and RS232
- Vertical/Horizontal/Corner Keystone; Edge-blending and network control
- 4000 hours of lamp life (ECO mode)
- Built-in 10W speaker; 10.7 pounds
The C5 Series will be available starting in July 2014 with a starting MSRP of $1,699.00(USD).
C4 Series Key Features:
- 3000 lumens (C421), 3700 lumens (C431) and 3300 lumens (C431W)
- Native XGA (1024x768 - C421), XGA (1024x768 - C431) and Native WXGA (1280x800 – C431W)
- 3000:1 contrast ratio (C421), 8000:1 contrast ratio (C431 and C431W)
- I/O: HDMI, VGA, YCbCr, S-Video, Mini-Jack, RJ45 and RS232
- Integrated Network control and Edge-blending technologies
- 8000 hours of lamp life (ECO mode)
- Built-in 10W speaker; 6.6 pounds
The MSRP for the C421 is $739.00, C431 is $1,049.00(USD) and C431W is $1,069.00(USD). All models will be available starting in July 2014.
Las Vegas Convention Center
About ASK Proxima
ASK Proxima is a legacy brand in digital video technology. The company manufactures a full line of high-performance LCD and DLP® projection displays. ASK Proxima’s wide range of products include short- and ultra-short throw, business and large venue projection models for business, education and installation applications. Make an impact with powerful impressions and effective solutions. For more information, visit www.askproximausa.com.