DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz255h/iraq_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Iraq Oil Gas Market Intelligence Report (Q2 2014)" report to their offering.
Iraq oil and gas report is an initial guide, providing information on fields, blocks, storage, LNG, refinery and pipelines in Iraq.
Amidst the rapid changes in operational environment in Iraq oil and gas sector, the report provides complete details of how the industry will emerge by 2025 with forecasts of oil, gas production and demand, gasoline, diesel, LPG and fuel oil supply- demand outlook, primary energy demand, GDP and population forecasts.
All potential investment opportunities across Iraq oil and gas value chain are detailed. Further, detailed information on sector wise market structures, market developments along with detailed SWOT analysis, company wise business profiles and news landscape is included in the report.
- Iraq Tests New Oil Pipeline to Turkey from Kurdistan Region- December 2013
- Start of Nassiriya oilfield and refinery were postponed to January 2014- November 2013
- Iraqi oil Exports & Outcome Raises in November- December 2013
- South Oil Company Extend the Operation Contract of SPM Terminals - November 2013
- Majnoon Oil Field Puts in Operation- October 2013
- The Ministry of Oil of Iraq Establishes Three General Oil Companies- September 2013
- Iraq Start Export from Algharraf Oil Field- September 2013
- The Iraqi ministry of Oil Sign an Agreement of Cooperation with Korea- September 2013
- MOC Finish and Connect the New Well in Bazirgan Oil field- August 2013
- Algharraf Field to Start the Production of Crude oil in August- August 2013
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Iraq Oil and Gas Forecasts
4 Iraq Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
5 Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Iraq
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Iraq Latest Oil and Gas News Analysis
8 Iraq Oil and Gas Companies
- Chevron Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz255h/iraq_oil_gas