DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rf884t/us_irritable) has announced the addition of the "US Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market Highlights - 2014" report to their offering.
The latest research, 'US Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market Highlights - 2014', provides the US irritable bowel syndrome market analysis, competitive landscape, and irritable bowel syndrome drug sales forecast in the US.
The research includes the US irritable bowel syndrome market size estimates for 2013, market share forecast for six years to 2019, irritable bowel syndrome drugs market share, irritable bowel syndrome drugs sales estimates, irritable bowel syndrome drugs sales forecast, and irritable bowel syndrome late stage pipeline products.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Identify drugs marketed in the US for treating irritable bowel syndrome including trade name, molecule name, company, and year of launch.
- Find out estimates for the US irritable bowel syndrome market size in 2013, key products and their sales, and how the market and products advanced from 2010. You will benefit from our accurate country and indication level valuation of products and the market.
- You will know the market share of leading irritable bowel syndrome brands in the US, including generics share.
- Find out pipeline products in clinical trial phase 3 and phase 2 for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome . Our coverage includes molecule, mechanism of action, and the originator.
- Gain insights into how the US irritable bowel syndrome market will advance along with market forecast till 2019. Determine future market events and trends including launch of new drugs and generic erosion of leading molecules.
- Find out how irritable bowel syndrome drugs will be positioned in the US in 2019, with drug sales forecast and drug market share analysis for both marketed products and pipeline products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Disease Definition
2. Marketed Irritable Bowel Syndrome Drugs in US
3. US Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market Analysis
4. Competitive Landscape in US Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market
5. US Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market - Future Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rf884t/us_irritable