DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7td2k/global_and) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International and Chinese Biodegradable Plastics Industry" report to their offering.
Global biodegradable plastic production and demand have grown rapidly in recent years, and the capacity reached 1-1.5 million t/a in 2012-2013. Among dozens of biodegradable plastic varieties developed so far, only plastarch material (PSM), polylactic acid (PLA) and poly (butylene succinate) (PBS) have realized mass industrial production. In 2013, PSM, PLA and PBS accounted for 87% of the world's total capacity.
In 2013, demand from Europe and North America, the two main biodegradable plastic markets around the world, for biodegradable plastics accounted for 54% and 28%, respectively. Germany-based BASF, U.S.-based NatureWorks (Thailand's PTT Chemical paid US$150 million for a 50% stake in NatureWorks in December 2011), Italy's Novamont, as well as the Netherlands-based Purac are the world's major suppliers of biodegradable plastics, with capacity of 140 kt/a, 140 kt/a, 80 kt/a, 80 kt/a, respectively.
- Supply and demand, product mix, regional structure, competition pattern, development trends of global biodegradable plastics market;
- Supply and demand, competition pattern, policies, development trends of Chinese biodegradable plastics market;
- Development status, competition pattern of biodegradable plastic product segments such as PSM, PLA, PHA, PBS;
- Operation, biodegradable plastics business analysis and development of more than 20 domestic and foreign biodegradable plastics manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Biodegradable Plastics Industry
2. Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
3. China Biodegradable Plastics Market
4. Biodegradable Plastics Market Segments
5. Main Companies in the World
6. Main Companies in China
7. Summary and Forecast
- Anqing Hexing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Beststarch Biodegradable Material
- Guangdong Shangjiu Biodegradable Plastics
- Henan Yongle Biological Engineering
- Kingfa Sci & Tech (600143)
- Maanshan Tong-Jie-Liang Biomaterials
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- NatureWorks LLC
- Ningbo Tianan Biologic Material
- Shandong Fuwin New Material
- Shenzhen BrightChina Industrial
- Showa Denko
- Tianjin Danhai
- Tianjin GreenBio Materials
- Wuhan Huali Environment Technology
- Zhejiang Hangzhou Xinfu Pharmaceutical (002019)
- Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials
- Zhejiang Tianhe Environmental Technology
- Zhejiang Wafa Ecosystem Science & Technology
- Zibo Qixiang Tengda Chemical(002408)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7td2k/global_and.