PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Derma Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:DSCI), a tissue regeneration company focused on advanced wound and burn care, announces it will be webcasting its Analyst Day event to be held June 17 in New York City. The program’s objective is to provide investors with more in depth information on the company’s products, operations and growth strategy and will consist of presentations by members of management and panel discussions featuring Key Opinion Leaders. The webcast will begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time and is scheduled to end at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.
To listen to the webcast and view presentation slides, please visit the investor relations section of www.dermasciences.com, or click http://www.wsw.com/webcast/cc/dsci/. The event will also be archived on the Company’s website.
The following Key Opinion Leaders will be participating in panel discussions:
Discussing insights on the growing field of tissue repair within
- Desmond Bell, DPM, CWS, Limb Salvage and Lower Extremity Wound Care at First Coast Cardio, Co-founder and Executive Director of the Save A Leg, Save A Life Foundation
Discussing MEDIHONEY® and its impact on patient’s lives
- Kevin Foster, MD, MBA, FACS, Maricopa Burn Center, Phoenix
Discussing their thoughts and experience with AMNIOEXCEL® and
- Barry I. Rosenblum, DPM, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Dimitrios Lintzeris, DO, CWS, Medical Director Wayne Memorial Wound Care Center
- Kara Couch, NP, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Discussing the growing clinical development plan for DSC127 into
diabetic foot ulcers, scar prevention, and radiation dermatitis
- Gere diZerega, MD, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California; co-inventor of DSC127
- Kathleen E. Rodgers, PhD, Associate Professor in the Titus Family Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Economics & Policy in the School of Pharmacy at the University of Southern California; co-inventor of DSC127
About Derma Sciences, Inc.
Derma Sciences is a tissue regeneration company focused on advanced wound and burn care. It offers a line of products with patented technologies to help better manage chronic and hard-to-heal wounds, many of which result from diabetes and poor vascular functioning. Its MEDIHONEY® product is the leading brand of honey-based dressings for the management of wounds and burns. The product has been shown in clinical studies to be effective in a variety of indications. TCC-EZ® is its gold-standard total contact casting system for diabetic foot ulcers. Other novel products introduced into the $14 billion global wound care market include XTRASORB® for better management of wound exudate, and BIOGUARD® for barrier protection against microbes and other contaminants. Derma Sciences entered the $500 million market for skin substitute products by licensing AMNIOEXCEL® and AMNIOMATRIX® in the first quarter of 2014. AMNIOEXCEL was introduced to customers in March 2014 and AMNIOMATRIX was launched in the second quarter. Its pharmaceutical wound care products include DSC127, which is in Phase 3 clinical trials for the healing of diabetic foot ulcers. This drug candidate is also part of a BARDA grant program for the healing/prevention of tissue damage due to ionizing radiation exposure. The patented API peptide used in DSC127 is also in preclinical testing for scar prevention/reduction. Derma Sciences also offers a full line of traditional dressings.
For more information please visit www.dermasciences.com.