DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pz4ft/research_on) has announced the addition of the "Research on Vegetable Protein Beverage Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
After the unveiling of The 12th Five Year Development Plan and Suggestions for Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry in China, China's vegetable protein beverage industry has entered into a rapid development era. The total output value of China's vegetable protein beverage industry was about CNY 25.5 billion in 2013. And the major production enterprises are Chengde LoLo, Coconut Palm, Yangyuan Zhihui, V V Food & Beverage, and Dazhai Walnut Drink, etc.
There is a prevalent saying in China's vegetable protein beverage market that Coconut Palm takes up the south market and LoLo leads the north market. Both of them are universally believed as the forerunner and pioneer of the industry, leading the two segmented markets--coconut juice and almond juice respectively.
Since the Six Walnut (walnut juice) developed by Yangyuan Zhihui has been put into market in 2006, the traditional concept that strong consumption ability of vegetable protein beverage can only be achieved in local areas has been expanded, the sales network of Six Walnut is covering the whole China by far.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry
2. Development Environment Analysis on Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry in China
3. Development Analysis on Soft Drink Market in China
4. Development Overview of Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry in China
5. Competition of Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry
6. Major Enterprises of Vegetable Protein Beverage Market in China
7. Investment Analysis on Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry
8. Development Trend and Suggestion of Vegetable Protein Beverage Industry
- Blackcow Food Company Limited
- Hebei Chengde LoLo Company Limited
- Hebei Yangyuan Zhihui Beverage Co., Ltd
- Nanfang Black Sesame Group Co., Ltd
- V V Food & Beverage Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pz4ft/research_on