DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sw5j8f/research_on_china) has announced the addition of the "Research on China Cardiovascular Drugs Industry, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research on China Cardiovascular Drugs Industry, 2014-2018 primarily carries on analyses on cardiovascular drugs market in the following aspects: market scale, the scale of segment markets, current competition status and business performance of major drug manufacturers; meanwhile it makes predictions about prospective market so as to help investors know this industry well and provide decision-making references for them.
With the aged tendency of population in China and the increasing morbidity of chronic diseases which have to be treated with medicines for the rest of patients' life, market scale of cardiovascular drugs is expanding. This trend has been reflected in recent years. While in the next few years, with the reform of medical insurance in China and the continuous standardization of pharmaceutical market as well as the unique curative effect of Chinese patent medicines, Chinese patents medicines for cardiovascular diseases will enjoy a promising development prospect.
In 2013 market scale of cardiovascular drugs has reached CNY 17.8 billion in China. At present cardiovascular diseases have a relatively higher morbidity rate among all diseases and also is a kind of disease that is hard to be cured.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China Cardiovascular Drugs Industry
2. Development Environment of China Cardiovascular Drugs Industry
3. Development Status of Pharmaceuticals Industry
4. Current Situation of Cardiovascular Drugs Market
5. Competitive Analysis of China Cardiovascular Chemical Drugs
6. Competitive Analysis of Chinese Patent Medicines for Cardiovascular System
7. Leading Enterprises of Cardiovascular Drugs Industry
- Beijing SL PHARM
- Guizhou Yibai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Roche Holding Ltd.
- TASLY Pharm.
- Taiantang Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sw5j8f/research_on_china