DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlnsxd/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Germany 2014" report to their offering.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis. This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Germany HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Bankhaus Lampe
- Berenberg Private Banking
- BHF-Bank Private Banking
- Commerzbank Private Banking
- DZ Privatbank
- Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management
- Merck Finck & Co.
- Mertzler Private Banking
- UniCredit Bank AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlnsxd/high_net_worth