DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmzh73/medical_nonwoven) has announced the addition of the "Medical Nonwoven Disposables - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Nonwoven Disposables in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Incontinence Products, Surgical Nonwoven Products, and Medical Nonwoven Supplies.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 116 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Ahlstrom Corporation (Finland)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
- E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company (DuPont) (USA)
- Freudenberg Nonwovens (Germany)
- Georgia-Pacific LLC (USA)
- Polymer Group, Inc. (USA)
- Precision Fabrics Group, Inc. (USA)
- Review of Select Manufacturers of Nonwoven Disposables
- Covidien, Inc. (USA)
- Domtar Corporation (USA)
- First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (USA)
- Hogy Medical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Kao Corporation (Japan)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (USA)
- Medline Industries, Inc. (USA)
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Sweden)
- PAUL HARTMANN AG (Germany)
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (Sweden)
- UniCharm Corporation (Japan)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmzh73/medical_nonwoven
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.