DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/637bfd/pulmonary) has announced the addition of the "Pulmonary Embolism - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Pulmonary Embolism, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Pulmonary Embolism and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pulmonary Embolism
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section, which includes product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Pulmonary Embolism and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Pulmonary Embolism products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Bayer AG
- D-Pharm Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/637bfd/pulmonary