DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tfj8t/bcell) has announced the addition of the "B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Seattle Genetics
- Merck & Co
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Biocon Limited
- Ono Pharmaceutical
- Celgene Corporation
- Incyte Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Senesco Technologies
- Simcere Pharmaceutical
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Abiogen Pharma.
- Provenance Biopharmaceuticals
- LFB Biotechnologies
- Areta International
- Molecular Templates
- BioMedics Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tfj8t/bcell