DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5bmgv/brazil_peripheral) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides key market data on the Brazil Peripheral Vascular Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories:
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters (IVCF)
- Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices
- Peripheral Guidewires
- Peripheral Vascular Stents
- PTA Balloons
- PTA Peripheral Drug Eluting Balloons (DEB)
- Renal Denervation Disposable Catheters
- Aortic Stent Grafts
- Vascular Grafts
- Peripheral Venous Thrombectomy Devices
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Peripheral Vascular Devices market wherever available.
- Market size for Peripheral Vascular Devices categories.
- Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Peripheral Vascular Devices market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Abbott Laboratories
B. Braun Melsungen
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Cordis Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5bmgv/brazil_peripheral
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.