DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxglwm/global_tax) has announced the addition of the "Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014" report to their offering.
With competition at an all-time high in the professional publishing industry worldwide, informed market intelligence on how publishers can capitalize on the most lucrative opportunities and conquer the most formidable challenges is more critical than ever before.
Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the $7 billion global markets for tax, accounting and business information.
This report helps publishers position themselves for growth by tracking and evaluating key trends, such as:
- Market size by medium: books, journals, newsletters/looseleafs/directories, online services/A&I and other
- Market size by geographic region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW?
- Segment growth drivers?
- Key mergers and acquisitions activity?
- Market share, growth and business strategies of leading publishers
- Publishing activity and geographic forecast 2013-2016.
The report offers a breakdown of industry revenue by major publishing activities and can be used to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, size the competition, review potential partner or acquisition profiles, examine revenue rankings and forecasts, benchmark performance, and plan short- and long-term growth strategies.
Some of the publishing trends outlined in the report include:
- The number of accounting professional on the rise
- Rise of the tablet as the device of choice for professionals
- Social media as a business information platform
- The impact of e-books
- Growing importance of emerging markets
Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the professional publishing industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Market Overview
- Market Size and Growth
- Online Services/ A&I
Tax, Accounting & Business Publishing by Geography
Chapter 2: Global Competitors
- Bloomberg BNA
- Business & Legal Resources
- Groupe Revue Fiduciaire
- Harvard Business Publishing
- John Wiley & Sons
- J. J. Keller & Associates
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Reed Elsevier
- Springer Science+Business Media
- Thompson Media Group
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer
Chapter 3: Market Trends & Forecast
- Number of Accounting Professionals in U.S. on the Rise
- Advertising Revenue Continues Its Decline
- Divestures of Non-Core Publishing Assets
- The Evolution of Digital Business Publishing
- Dividing the Online Segment
- Rise of the Tablet as the Device of Choice for Professionals
- Serving Content to Mobile Media
- Books as Apps
- Social Media as a Business Information Platform
- Tax, Accounting & Business Publishing Market Forecast
- Media Channel Forecast
- Regional Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxglwm/global_tax